Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

faxlore posted:

just gimme a list of buzz words to spew

http://whatthefuckismysocialmediastrategy.com/

just mash that until you have them memorized, it's how i prepped for a job interview once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
i need to import a block list to remove some of the lovely spam

@url_shorten

also: 🍕🐭🍕 #pizzrat

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yay

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

following more peeps now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yayayayayay

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Katana Gomai posted:

following more peeps now

are u following me? that's important

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Cat Face Joe posted:

are u following me? that's important

am

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
@maritimexpat

i will follow everyone in the thread so far but if there is a single fuckup i will bust you down to unfollowed so loving fast

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
where are you from in the maritimes

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
wait a second.... you guys all just retweet old Fyad posters and clickhole articles

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
i don't want to put my twitter here, but it's easy enough to find through other yosposters twitters i guess. currently talking about farts so don't worry, i provide quality content.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Blackula69 posted:

where are you from in the maritimes
e: just pm me i guess if you didn't see what i had up before

Kenny Logins fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Sep 22, 2015

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

even the best parts of the maritimes are scrub-tier compared to almost anywhere else besides the territories

tbh i'm not even sure if there's a pro tier in the maritimes. maybe halifax. not sure i'd go there for charlottetown

Kenny Logins fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Sep 22, 2015

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

yeah my exgf is from halifax but she was born in PEI. her dad is at the top of ACOA, maritimes as gently caress

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Blackula69 posted:

yeah my exgf is from halifax but she was born in PEI. her dad is at the top of ACOA, maritimes as gently caress
if she was born in pei (anywhere besides charlottetown) and grew up in halifax, she can never go back. if she's from somewhere like tignish they'll throw rocks at her car for abandoning them

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

they still have a cottage in pei so she's about as maritimes as mike duffy

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i was just in pei this past weekend for their shellfish festival. nice time of year to be there but lol at the idea of owning property (and paying any taxes) there year round, wintertime is hosed there

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kenny Logins posted:

wintertime is hosed there

like 8 feet of snow last year, lol

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Squeezy Farm posted:

wait a second.... you guys all just retweet old Fyad posters and clickhole articles

yeah it's sa in 140 characters, so what

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

:cool:

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

quote:

I just got the Gold badge in the Daily Challenges for Microsoft Sudoku! Earn enough coins and you can get one too!
wow!!!

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

im going to do it. im going to register for twitter and follow echinopsis

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Squeezy Farm posted:

lmso i mostly tweet when im drinking

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

i folloed you echi... and then i follloed everyone it recommended until my hand got tired

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

im just sittin here... refreshing the app... waitin for tweets

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
i'm gonna try to use twitor more

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

John Twitor

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ahmeni posted:

whatever happened to john titor

Hen
Aug 22, 2006

@aphelionz

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Hen posted:

@aphelionz

"followed by underbutt and 3 others"

i'll take it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

buttkiss posted:

i folloed you echi... and then i follloed everyone it recommended until my hand got tired

what? ir recommened people?

Silver Alicorn posted:

i'm gonna try to use twitor more

twitter is one of those things that the more you put in the more you get out of it. engage people it owns!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

well in the past I've just used it as an rss feed for artists and stuff, now that I have more yospeeps added I can be more involved

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

so what do you all tweet about?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BONGHITZ posted:

brands

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

BONGHITZ posted:

your mum HA!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

BONGHITZ posted:

mostly red pandas and animal facts

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I mostly just retweet things that people more clever than me wrote

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
smythe's twitter feed is the best

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i tweet dumb poo poo when im out and about observing the world also computer things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BONGHITZ posted:

stupid poo poo mostly

its kinda chatty at time its cool. it makes sense on mobile far more than sitting at a computer

i like getting a reply from a dude half the world around about something stupid, and unlike other chat it sorta doesn't matter if yiour replies are really late.. its cool

• Locked thread