Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

settle down echi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

maybe there's something to this twitter, gonna have to resurrect the old account which i registered for reasons but never used. @GarbageDotNet gonna have a few drinks tonight and break it in

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

same ty echi

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

cheese-cube posted:

maybe there's something to this twitter, gonna have to resurrect the old account which i registered for reasons but never used. @GarbageDotNet gonna have a few drinks tonight and break it in

so i've been at this here twitter since the 24th and it's an impressive way to harass people but most people just ignore you. still having fun screaming into the void

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

does the wikileaks guy post from the Ecuador embassy twitter?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

settle down fishmech

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

gom you some real gangsta poo poo

e: man i wish i was dead now drat

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

my toilet bowl at thinks im famous but you dont hear it applauding, apart from when i start posting.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

true

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

qirex posted:

I made a separate twitter to silo my bad user interface opinions from my bad music opinoins

lol if you care that much

just lol

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i tweet more than i post. quality is of the same questionable level ofc

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

nah

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

holy poo poo

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I tweeted @lowtax twice about the downtime, that's p. much my twitter story over the past few months :o:

the last time i did that i think he shouted at me

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

echinopsis posted:

these bulk tweets are the mother loving poo poo

have you disengaged the limiter and broken through the 4th wall?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Awia posted:

i got a twitter notification about a load of you following spacepope

same

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

echinopsis posted:

me and cheese cube had a good sesh one time when he was drunk and maybe I was hungover and now i love the guy

:3:

i'm in aus and everyone i follow is in the US so usually only tweet heaps at night...whilst drunk

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

@GarbageDotNet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Bloody posted:

autoexecho.bat

@echo_off

• Locked thread