Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
I thought Hagerty did special interest vehicles now too?

Have you talked to them about it?

Might have to change your thread title, "To run one, you need to afford 3."

I would love to put modern efi on something like this to fully uncork the intake and exhaust. I bet the noise would be magical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
Re: seatbelt
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to still use the lap belt for fear of submarining.

Lots of early 90s cars had the same system, albiet mirrored. My 323 doesn't shut off the belt light if I don't put on the lap belt. I don't think the SE-R gave a crap.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

The motor in the antenna only works while it is moving. It's a pretty ingenious design actually.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

If you want spacers, give Motorsport-Tech a call. They make really nice parts here in the states, and they don't carry the Ferrari tax like the ones you posted.

http://www.motorsport-tech.com

Also, I think leica was saying that you should buy aftermarket wheels for your Ferrari. Older used HRE wheels are usually not too expensive, and many are period correct for Ferraris of that vintage. Being as they are a high end wheel, many are even Ferrari bolt pattern and offset.

• Locked thread