Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

InitialDave posted:

Holy loving poo poo.

I can insure one fully comp - provided I fit a tracker and garage it at night - for $350 per year.

Edit: Jesus Christ, keeping it out on the driveway - in my somewhat chavvy area - would make it $25 cheaper.

Great, I could afford to insure a Ferrari.

But not buy it :saddowns:

I asked about the garage not being the cheapest a few years ago, apparently cars stored in garages have poo poo dropped on them a lot. I'm careful to say my car is in a shared parking area rather than a drive, as it's cheaper again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

I like how close run it is between the evora and miata :v:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

I read that as borrow someone's lighter and do it very carefully?

Cheapskate Ferrari owner.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

I've got a 2nd date this weekend and have been debating whether to drive the 348 or the Charger. I feel like it's too early to reveal the 348, but at the same time, I'm a little embarassed of the Charger.

Drive the 348, tell them it's a Fiero.

Also, get better.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

How will she hear you over the burnouts?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

blk posted:

There's an interesting ebook on Amazon called "one year with a Ferrari" or something where the author buys a 355. I forget the dollars per mile in operating costs but IIRC it cost him $80 to take his daughter out to ice cream.

I remember an article about this, he concludes if he'd have leased a new one he'd have driven it twice as far for slightly less per mile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Yesterday I watched the roadkill episode where they hired an aventador for a day and put it against the sailor Jerry hotrod, only women were interested in the hotrod, men in the lambo. Wrong choice kimbo.

• Locked thread