Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Yea I have Grundy and they have been awesome. All I had to do was take pictures of my trucks and the garages they stay in and tell them what my daily driver was which is my 99 Forester so they didnt care about the age of it. Then they let me pick the coverage on each for the C10 and IH if I had to replace them with like 300/500k liability and for the year its under $300. I have a really good driving record but still. Love Grundy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

TheFonz posted:

Anyone else ever start to visualize folks as their avatars? For some reason Kimbo was definitely not an Asian guy in my mind.

I dont care what anyone actually looks like. They will always be their avatars to me.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Finally got to listen to the exhaust videos and that sounds amazing. Yea Id drive like a dick to hear that too, so worth it. I do it with my C10 but its not as exciting because I have to stay within the capabilities of the suspension and brakes and neither are good.

• Locked thread