Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

But how does he get the wheels there and back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

InitialDave posted:

In one of his multiple other cars?

And if you only have the one, that's your excuse to buy a few more!

He posted earlier that this is his only car, he rides a bicycle to work. Maybe get one of those tow-behind kid carriers and use that!

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

There's something off there. Why is one of the fog lamps inset and the other not? What's deal with the camber in the before shot? Does totally look better though.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

It was mostly just the duct thing, I never noticed that it wasn't symmetrical before. The left lamp is inset a bit too. Looking at other 348s online they are all like that so I learned something today.

My uncle had one of these and he sold it a year before I got my license and I never got to drive it, but my brother did. This thread isn't as good as a time machine, but it's close. Livin' the dream man.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Vapor lock? That engine bay must get pretty toasty.

• Locked thread