Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Muffinpox posted:

You know what has a hatch, can carry tires, is reliable, and fun?

A C6 Z06.

C5 Z06 > C6 Z06. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

Sten Freak posted:

Maybe the 348 bash was due to the service interval and costs. The design is whatever you think of it but they feel like they're on rails and sound sublime.

As far as the 400 goes I think they're as cool as any other odd exotic from that era.

This view looks especially good but yeah it's a 3 speed auto.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ferrari/400i/1853568.html

If you squint at it real quick, it looks similar to a Jaguar XJS.

Which is a whole other can of worms.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

The masochistic DSM owner in me wants an XJS V12 and put straight pipes on it with a big lopey cam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if2j6yqZg0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95MhCNKf7CA

Such a great sound.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

It's too low for me, but the fender/paint work is on point.

It's just a car. :angel:

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

everdave posted:

In the 90s I was lucky enough to drive everything. I don't know how I didn't die. The Viper was a brutal sledgehammer and I think I would have died if I didn't have so much wheel time with everything non supercar. However the zr1 I was able to do ungodly things illegal sideways things that would have killed me in the viper. I still want the viper but reality. But I also loved pegging 5 speedy Altimas with the primitive HUDs and don't mention the 3000gts and Zs and long story short these low mile $25k early Vipers have me seriously considering...anyways I have no point to this I have never driven Italian supercars but the viper was a different beast all together.

Are you on prescription drugs?

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

Get a Lister Bell STR and put a Mondial drivetrain in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

kimbo305 posted:

Somewhere, a L44 engineer chuckles.

Fixed that for you.

• Locked thread