Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bong

by Shine

Ace of Baes posted:

ill match dcts donation because i like charity and animals and byob, even though i dislike pet island

thanks for matching my donation

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Also, i am trying out a new name. Do you all like it.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

cuntman.net

it works better in print than out loud

i am he

a secondary character in the big screen adaptation of catcher in the rye who has sad eyes and says gently caress in a cool way.

cuntman.net

i am he posted:

a secondary character in the big screen adaptation of catcher in the rye who has sad eyes and says gently caress in a cool way.

make this the mouseover text

weird

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

----------------

dogcrash truther

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

i am he posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i am he posted:

GEExCEE

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/3lyaf0/advice_boob_grabbing_while_kissing_dos_and_donts/

GEExCEE

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/3lxb3y/question_can_a_485_inch_penis_hit_the_anterior/

Miss Psychosis

Yes.

Yes.

GEExCEE

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/3lzyes/advice_i_accidentally_bought_the_gay_fleshlight/

Miss Psychosis

Uh... Hi everyone. My name is James. I was... I was drinking again. And I accidentally bought the gay fleshlight. That's when I knew I was an alcoholic.

Miss Psychosis

Hi James!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Miss Psychosis posted:

Uh... Hi everyone. My name is James. I was... I was drinking again. And I accidentally bought the gay fleshlight. That's when I knew I was an alcoholic.

hello

GEExCEE

bog pixie

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
capri suns dont make you an alcoholic james

Piso Mojado

listen, im not going to lie to you. Your penis is pretty small but I'm sure you know that by now. given your condition you need to date girls with a "shallow" fornix to match your own short-comings (no pun intended). Most girls know their "fornix number" (aka "f-num") offhand and are comfortable talking about it, so don't be afraid to ask them early in the courtship and decide compatability using a cheat sheet or this formula. anteriorCompatability = (pSize - fNum) / Conway's Constant

edit: Wow, thanks for the gold! Im just glad i could help out!
edit2: we're on the front page!

GEExCEE

lol

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Piso Mojado posted:

listen, im not going to lie to you. Your penis is pretty small but I'm sure you know that by now. given your condition you need to date girls with a "shallow" fornix to match your own short-comings (no pun intended). Most girls know their "fornix number" (aka "f-num") offhand and are comfortable talking about it, so don't be afraid to ask them early in the courtship and decide compatability using a cheat sheet or this formula. anteriorCompatability = (pSize - fNum) / Conway's Constant

lol

LITERALLY A BIRD

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hi byob friends, thank you for all of your submissions! We have a poll up in PI now to vote on your favorites. :3:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743637

~*BIRD BIRD CREW*~

Ace of Baes

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Hi byob friends, thank you for all of your submissions! We have a poll up in PI now to vote on your favorites. :3:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743637

add all of them

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
hi literally a bird i like your av.......

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
how come no one just reworked this

----------------

LITERALLY A BIRD

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

weird posted:

hi literally a bird i like your av.......

Hello thank you I like yours too :buddy:

~*BIRD BIRD CREW*~

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Pomp posted:

how come no one just reworked this

i was tired and didn't feel like it also while i like the end result of what i made, it was requested to be made and i hate the cuck meme. i'm glad it didn't get reworked

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Piso Mojado posted:

*taking notes*

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i can't believe more people aren't voting for , that's my favorite one..

android blues' one is doing really well and is really good, too, it's almost tied with the excellent wasted one

----------------

dogcrash truther
It's a little hard to read the results but I think my pet sematary one is hanging on in fifth place by a single vote :munch:

Qwerinty posted:

Yeah, I like that one.

treasure bear

they should do another round of voting because anything winning with only 4% of the vote is messed

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
:yeah:

tao of lmao

just add them all, gently caress it

tao of lmao

My favorite was

weird

by zen death robot

Qwerinty posted:

yes

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
you can have pictures be the options in a poll.........

----------------

GEExCEE

weird posted:

you can have pictures be the options in a poll.........

Woof, Meow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
lol

----------------

• Locked thread