Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Ribsauce posted:

What other jobs are there you can make a killing with hard work alone? No degree and no resume required. I have a couple thoughts but I am curious if this forum has any suggestions.

Have you considered a career in sounding like a serious dipshit with a holier-than-thou complex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Vomik posted:

You were handbuilt to be an elementary school janitor. Live it

Serious post here: An elementary school janitor makes more $$$ in Long Island school districts than being a medical research technologist at at least one research hospital in the area. We had a tech at NSMRC quit to go be a janitor because of the better pay and benefits back in the mid 2000s when I worked there.

• Locked thread