Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I was thinking, Nico worked with CP9 because she was scared for the lives of the Straw Hats...but the CP9 plan inherently involves framing the Straw Hats for a crime which they could be captured (pretty easily by an entire city and superhuman carpenters) and executed???
I guess it was the psychological effect/trauma of the buster call manipulating her and maybe she assumed they had a better chance of surviving a battle against the entire city of Water Seven than the combined force of the buster call? Still kinda confused me for a second.

Pretty much. The Buster Call leveled an island. It is logically much worse that fighting what's on an island. Also the last Buster Call had both Akainu and Aokiji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.
It's not Sanji she saw. It's Bon Clay. It fits the dialogue, the romantic motif, and the greatest amount of Sanji suffering.