Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I just hope that this business with Sanji leads to the Strawhats crashing the Reverie. Shouldn't the nobles be convening in Mariejois soon? Sounds like a great place for a royal wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Gyges posted:

They've been set up to crash Reverie for a while, I don't see why they need Sanji to do it.

Yeah, but they're not going to crash Reverie just for the hell of it, there's not enough burning shounen spirit in that. They need a personal reason first

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

This chapter, what the gently caress. RIP ice cream cone sword guy

also I love Big Mom's pirate hat

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Good to see that our Cotton Candy Lover Chopper is finally in his element. I can imagine his bounty will skyrocket after the massive property damage he inflicts in this arc.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I didn't really have a problem with the fishman island arc tbh

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

The way I see this arc ending is that Sanji and Pudding will probably stay engaged but put off the wedding until the end of the manga. The running joke for Sanji from this point on will be Sanji struggling to keep keep his ladykiller persona in check because he's already taken

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Love that teapot on the first page

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I wonder what happens if Big Mom tries to add years to Brooke's life

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I'm ready for a Red Wedding

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

If there's something we know for sure it's that Pudding is a really good actor

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Those puppies and baby seals were actually evil so it's okay to kick them

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I don't really care that much about Pudding. I'd be fine if she's uber evil, but that scene where she's alone reflecting on Lola and Big Mom telling her to be obedient, which happens immediately before she drops the goody two-shoes persona, makes me think something else is going on.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Zoro's fight are okay. The end of Zoro's fights are loving badass.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Advice posted:

Of course he hugged him, he was grateful that Squardo was powering him up.

From "Squardo is only stabbing Whitebeard to power him up", to "Blackbeard has fetus brothers inside him that let him use extra Devil Fruits", the Whitebeard arc had the best dumb-as-poo poo theories

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I want more Pudding faces

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Pudding: *in extremely Aizen voice* Since when were you under the impression that I'm not evil?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

sharktamer posted:

That one panel was just heart-breaking.

Also, right now Pudding is evil. Honestly people need to stop trying to be right all the time, for their own good. Just roll with it and hate pudding.

After those faces I could never hate Pudding

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Lola never existed, friend

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Big Mom is gutsy as gently caress to give Pudding a fruit like that. The idea of my teenage daughter being able to rewrite my memories is horrifying

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Emperor Big Mom is really powerful and awesome so she could probably have a kid in like 2 weeks if she put her mind to it.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I made no sense for Bon Clay to not only survive, but to somehow escape capture.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Strawhat taking out a Yonko who has political alliances across the globe would make the upcoming Reverie a total shitshow, so I hope that's what happens

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

RatHat posted:

Kizaru probably can't think at the speed of light so he has to plan out his moves or he might end up travelling halfway across the planet.

Or worse, into water

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

mabels big day posted:

watching Gintama has taught me that the japanese word for "egg" can also mean "soul", so that's some neat wordplay.

not really

Tamago = egg
Tama = soul

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Pureauthor posted:

I can't believe Big Mom is going to end up having everything get hosed because she cultivated a mentality of 'tell me what I want to hear, not what is actually happening' amongst her family and employees.

way to go Dems :smugdon:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Gyges posted:

The worst part about Big Mom and Pudding's plan is that they actually think Sanji would be taken aback by his bride having 3 beautiful eyes instead of 2. It's that little extra insult to the man's chivalry and skirt chasing that really makes me want to see them get their stupid faces punched in.

You don't know Sanji at all, you hussies <:mad:>

The plan would be so much better if instead of a third eye, Pudding had a post-it note on her forehead that read "I'm a guy"

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

drat, some of those minions look like they came straight out of Dr. Suess. When you look at them from behind, anyway

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I can't wait to hear the name of Jimbei's grand plan to foil the wedding

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

One Piece loving owns

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

oddium posted:

one piece manga thread: どん !!

here we go

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Bobbin got shot by what appears to be a trio. Capone and a couple goons? CP-0?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I am so loving hyped for this tea party you guys

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Hey at least it wasn't bagged milk

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

actually Pudding is good but she rewrote her memories to brainwash herself into being evil so Sanji wouldn't have second thoughts in rejoining his crew

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Xelkelvos posted:

Elaborate plans like this invariably go wrong. It's just a matter of how. Like Pudding's gun jamming and poo poo breaking loose anyways but Luffy doesn't come out because he hasn't heard the signal.

Luffy gonna gently caress everything up and be happy and awesome while doing it

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

oh my god how can I be even more hyped now than I was last week

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Jimbei's gonna survive and his desire to be a martyr will be a running joke as Luffy constantly screws up his heroic sacrifices

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING IN YOU, PUDDING

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

anime was right posted:

doflamingo had a sad backstory and he's still evil, dude

the worst thing Pudding's done so far is shoot an elite soldier of an evil nation in the leg. She's waaaaaay more redeemable than Doflamingo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

key party favors posted:

Here's my current Big News Morgans Theory: I think he might be a bird that decided to become a news paper baron, like Pappug, and he may or may not have invented the idea of using news coos. Post your best Big News Morgans theories.

Morgans is a newspaper that ate the Bird Bird Fruit, Model: Big Bird