Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
Lettering is legit one of my favorite aspects of any comic or manga. Translating One Piece sound effects seems like a very hard job.

That clip is awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

My heart can't take all of this excitement. I hope everyone is OK.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Countblanc posted:

just remembered that luffy stabbed himself in the face as a kid to prove he's cool

That poo poo was tight.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Andrast posted:

Coby is too lame to fight Blackbeard

I'll be upset if he actually defeats and captures Hancock. If he "Defeats" her by telling her Luffy is in trouble and she agrees to pretend to be a prisoner to hitch a ride to Wano that would be acceptable. I say this as a Coby fan (winner of biggest glow up in one piece history four years running), it's just that we haven't seen him do poo poo.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Shanks became an emperor when the WG found out he got his arm bitten off by a shark. Think about it.

Perhaps it's his charisma as a leader that makes him terrifying to the WG? When they point out his bounty, they make it very clear that he has the most capable pirate crew that could all be captains on their own.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

What's everyone's favorite One Piece Spin off going to be when it's over? Mine is "The Adventures of Young Shanks and Buggy," or "Bugging out with Shanks," as it's called in the states.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

How many Pirates did Zoro gently caress up that even after all these years and nick-name worthy exploits he's still called the Pirate Hunter? This question kept me up last night...

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Anyone else super excited for Pirate Warriors 4 this week? I've been a fan of Musou games for about 20 years, and now that Sengoku Basara is no longer being made, this is my preferred game. How likely is it for there to be playable character DLC? I was hoping for X Drake and other folks to make the cut.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Well it's looking like quite a few of PW3 Characters that didn't make it into 4 are going to be paid DLC. No word on completely new playable characters yet.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Loving the game so far, few games are able to hold my attention like this one. The camera is taking some getting used to again as I'm moving past it at a lot. I think I may rewatch the anime since there isn't much else to do during this quarantine.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

I really miss the PW3 characters that didn't make the cut. I want to poison the poo poo out of people. I read a review that made a pretty good point about how each PW game up until 3 obsoleted the previous game. PW4 breaks that cycle since it gives you plenty of reasons to go back to 3. That doesn't mean it's a bad game just that they offer different things.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

I haven't found a way to enjoy technique characters, the prompt states pressing the square button after the triangle button has a special effect. Is that universal for all technique characters? Barto's naked triangle appears to just be a block button, pressing the square button after the triangle doesn't do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

PW4 folks, any idea why there are question marks on character's growth maps? I am mainly using Crocodile in the treasure log and he has a few islands that I can't even read the requirements for.

Thank you!