Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009

Sub Harrison posted:

I wonder how you lock up someone with conquerer's haki? I feel bad for the level 6 employees.

I guess he's gettin' broken out by whoever the heck that was anyways, to show up at the very end, with Crocodile and Moriah probably doing the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
Sanji's horniness is not that bad- I work in kitchens, and regularly meet cooks and chefs much more oppressively horny. Yeah he's sexist, but that beats being boring like Zoro

e: i just mean that the impulse to gently caress and grab big boobs is more relatable, human and interesting than the impulse to cut stuff because of an incident involving some stairs when you were eight

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
Usopp is objectively the best character in the series and he plays a big role in elevating this to something better than the average shonen, and I love and support him.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
The worst part of Law was interrupting what should have been Luffy VS Doflamingo with things lifted from the Naruto playbook. "You're standing in my power field so I can teleport around and stab you!" "Nu-uh, I'm made of strings!" the series is straight up better than that bullshit but the course was righted thankfully

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
Sanji is Good, Nami is completing her transformation into abstract art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
It's possible that with a shakeup, the habit of reading Bleach just because it's a thing you do on Thursday will be broken, giving myself and others another chance to stop reading Bleach, so its a fair trade imo!