Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Any hints on what the next Arc is going to entail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Blackbeard's fruit can suppress devil fruit powers right? Why couldn't he suppress his own (or others) to allow taking on another fruit? If the previous fruit is suppressed then they wouldn't explode when introduced to the second. The fruits are gradually turned back on together so there is no explosion.

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

Green Intern posted:

poo poo, Brook. How'd you know that Binks of Liquor was my favorite album?

Do they include those splash pages in the english SJ? I can see some parents get up in arms about a comic for kids promoting drinking Beer, Smoking, and hanging out with cats.

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Pu D. Ing

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
I appreciate the restraint to not go directly to a "Colonel Chicken" joke.

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Maybe if they awaken the surroundings they can no longer use the pramecia effect on themselves for a bit.

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

Sub Harrison posted:

How does a sea lion on a ball pull a cart?

Same way an airplane takes off if on a conveyor belt/treadmill

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
What's the current Big Three now?

One Piece, My Hero Academia, Dr. Stone/Made in Abyss/HXH/?

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Can someone explain to me the swords in One Piece? Is this drawing from traditional Japanese lore as to sword names and status, or have they all be established to a certain degree already in One Piece?

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Calling it now, desperation and struggle lead to Luffy's Awakening to make the cell bars rubber

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

What if he vegapunk'd the Earthquake fruit to one of his rings? Or perhaps his bracelet.

The only object-fruits we've seen so far have been Zoans right, what's to say it can't be other types and potentially interchangeable with others. Good room for power-ups from both crews.

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

EimiYoshikawa posted:

Luffy is such a good captain, he infected himself with a fatal disease just so he could make sure his doctor felt needed.

I seem to recall there was another character with a straw hat and a fatal disease who needed a cure, but I can't put my hand on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

what if Oden is the One Piece

Rearranged slightly, One D. Piece