Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
I wonder how much the ridiculously stupid Foxy filler where they redo the goddamn games directly after the first games or something affected peoples opinions. I'm primarily a manga reader so I haven't seen it and I like Davy Back for what it is. It also gave us Afro-Luffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
I've always been more of a fan of Zoro's goofy character traits rather than his fights.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Galdino looking good. Wish he had actually said something though.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Would be nice if Megahouse made some figures of characters that have never gotten one instead of doing these bikini and genderbent figurines that have wonky anatomy even by Oda standards. Still waiting for that Marguerite and what-if black cat Marguerite figure.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Pretty obvious group setup seeing as they spent the last two years sailing to Zou.
I like all the panels of the crew being flustered.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

RatHat posted:

Triply so when the author doesn't have a firm grasp of English(Togashi). Oda is usually pretty good so either he's fluent or has a fluent friend/editor that makes sure nothing too bad gets through.

Still don't understand why everyone inist on calling it Loguetown when it's clearly supposed to be Roguetown.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Carrot is suspiciously not present in the chapter.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
What's going on in the world chapters are always so enjoyable. I highly doubt Cobra can get away with asking questions about the poneglyphs though.
It only took 6 years but I'm glad Nami is finally starting to wear stuff other than a bikini's. She's had great outfits in the past so locking her to bikini + jeans/skirts was such a weird thing.
Carrot being ditzy and naive about the sea might be an interesting combo for the rescue arc so I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

Ah, the classic Vinny Caravella jeans and black t-shirt combo.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Sad that Toei doesn't even try with the openings now. At the same time they try to drag them out for as many episodes as humanly possible.
Everyone would benefit from Toei taking a couple of years break from OP.

We Can, huh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhzDshS8rzA

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
As demonstrated by the movies they clearly have the staff to make things animate fine and look good. It's all about the budget or rather the lack thereof.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Nothing will go wrong. Cool guy Gastino prepared 3 poison rocket launchers just in case.
He had to throw out all of his herbs and spare ammo and most of his other weapons but nothing will go wrong so why would he need them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Semlas are the epitome of Nordic 'cuisine'. Cut the top off a bun and slap whipped cream on it.