Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005
I have never been happier to see new bounties!!!!! Usopp's is higher than Sanji's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

Kaido has the nyan-nyan fruit, which makes him incredibly lucky(that fortune cat thing) and immune to height damage passively, but makes him sprout adorable kitty ears and whiskers when he activates it

That is almost what I said in the last thread! I just know its going to be something like that.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

tsob posted:

What did it overcome to gain the title? And when? I'm guessing it was another long running manga, but I'd have no idea what off the top of my head.

“ONE PIECE” REPLACES “DRAGON BALL” IN GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005
My favorite panel this arc:

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

verbal enema posted:

THERE IS A MAP ON THAT HAT

And the hat has a red line!

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

U-DO Burger posted:

i wonder who the other bounty poster belongs to

Pandaman

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Kild posted:

congrats you got past the prologue!

I legit bust out laughing. You aren't wrong though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

If bib mom was knocked out what happens to all of totland? Did all the souls she removed get reverted back?
forgot spoiler tags