Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

The good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
also i'll never get tired of Cabbage eating that loving rose

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Baal posted:

except for one who had a really good fight with an immortal dude and his only power is "I can use my shadow to do things."

link

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Awesome, we got a new spin on an old classic

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Mraagvpeine posted:

You're welcome.

Haha I just realized that both Robin and Nami are dressed as Leia

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Robin should have been Boba Fett

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

oddium posted:

hey mate, think you might need to charge your phone. or maybe you don't, maybe that's what a full battery looks like in whatever Twilight Zone uses "17 o' clock"

the closer your battery is to 0% the more memeable the screen capture is, this law has been tested and proven countless times

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Give Robin her bangs back

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Oh hell yeah.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Advice posted:

Hey guys, I've been running chapter 1 through the analyzer again and I think I have some diagrams that can finally put to rest whether Lucky Roux is, in fact, the fastest character in One Piece.

he is.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

OldTennisCourt posted:

So do villains manage to get cooler than Sir "Bad Motherfucker" Crocodile? He might be one of my favorite villains ever, his look of utter "Whatever" when dealing with heroes was the best, oh and his power was cool as hell.

Magellan is pretty freakin' cool but I'm not sure he really counts as a villain

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Space-Bird posted:

I think luffy is gonna find the one piece

But he already found Friendship???

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
cool chapter, and I liked the cartoony fanart at t the start for the first time ever.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Jose posted:

we're all comrades i wish i could find the one piece communism parody from LF

Anything to save a Bro.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

anime was right posted:

"Indeed, the name of One Piece does have something to do with the ending of One Piece, but I can't tell you the exact reason/clue, or it'd be meaningless."

im telling yall one piece is literally the entire world. if you can change matter however the gently caress you want with willpower, everything must be made of the same poo poo and you're just rearranging it. "the voice of all things", everything having a "wavelength" or "rhythm". only bb amd luffy will be able to do that poo poo tho.

the opening of every version of one piece states that roger owned everything in the world and he states that he left "everything in this world" one place.
One Piece is a giant pile of gold and jewels and I won't hear otherwise

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

key party favors posted:

probably because cracker had to get through Luffy first to do that, and Luffy was taking up all his attention, Cracker should read the one piece manga to get tips on how to beat people...

Lol

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
that was sick

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

anime was right posted:

hes cool

whos everyones favorite character that basically has had like maybe 2 word bubbles at most?

going merry

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

anime was right posted:

how can you all forget about the dragon that got us to zou sacrificing his limited life all for luffy's dream...

i didn't forget, i was offering a moment of silence.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
One Piece is a golden tooth

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Gear Third

http://i.imgur.com/WrSM4jj.mp4

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Lola is going to have a really handsome and successful husband.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Pureauthor posted:

Wonder what Pudding said.

She's going to murder sanji

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I feel like the third eye thing still needs closure, it's too weird to never come up now that it's been hidden

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

oddium posted:

one of the coolest fruit + user combos is anime only. enjoy. in like um 600 episodes. i don't actually know when it is

What is it

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Pudding is evil.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Gyges posted:

People saying Pudding is actually evil are missing a key event that clearly shows she's actually good.

She gave Luffy food. No one who has given Luffy food has turned out to actually be bad.

It was poison food but Luffy didn't notice because it was just a normal dose

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Don't forget whoever was in Chopper's body immediately eating all the rumble balls, flipping out and having to get punched out.

It was Franky, which I remember because of Robin threatening to kill him if he kept making gross faces in Chopper's body

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

mabels big day posted:

I don't know how much I like the focus on all the techniques and stuff that specifically have Luffy "shorten his lifespan". It's a weird sort of intangible tradeoff in the present but at the same time I don't think Oda is just gonna forget about it, so Luffy's probably bound to have a short life, which sucks too.

Yeah I've always thought so too. It either means Luffy will die immediately after becoming pirate king or it means we'll never see him die but just sorta have to accept that he does at a younger age after the story is done. It's just sort of a big weird chekhovs gun thing. I guess we'll see

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i'm a gum-gum man, the true self

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
it lets him steal fetuses and bring them unto himself

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

anime was right posted:

i think croc is a trans dude

same

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
sanji will revive the okama style

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Sanji didn't train, no, but he found Something Worth Fighting For and that's the most important power-up you can get in One Piece

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Kabanaw posted:

Luffy is going to send Big Mom flying, because that's what he's set on doing and so he's going to do it

yeah that's how I see it. if he didn't straight up say "oh we have no beef? well then gently caress you, how's that for beef?" to big mom i'd probably expect them to try to evacuate with Sanji in tow, but luffy deliberately started poo poo and once he finds out about other poo poo mom has done to his friends (taking Pedro's life force, whatever the gently caress she did to his newest crew member) he's only going to be all the more determined.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
If I aim for her spine the battle will be mine

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

mabels big day posted:

what if devil fruit users had stats like Stand users in jojo

people do not discuss brands popular in the west in the one piece thread

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I'll wait for him... at "That Place"...!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
"Comrade" is the best "nakama" because it reminds me of One Class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i'm more of a basketball guy myself