Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Eagle eyed viewers may have noticed the hobo on the train at the end there. How does that guy keep cheating death like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
Congrats on finishing this nice LP.

I hope 15 min Max was cheap or was extremely up front about this being a 1 chance type of thing. Because, $5+ for a one shot runner is just rude.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Major_JF posted:

I hope 15 min Max was cheap or was extremely up front about this being a 1 chance type of thing. Because, $5+ for a one shot runner is just rude.

Don't worry it's free. You can also clear the game's data cache if you want to try again.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Been quietly watching the LP (and it's a good one), so congrats on finishing!

Also that thing might be a Chansey, from Pokemon.
They're known to carry Lucky Eggs.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Well that was an abrupt ending, but I guess that's normal for Westerns. Thanks for the LP of this fun little game.

• Locked thread