Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Hey I only did it cause I got my pro erased by that stupid glitch.

Also, EA said some poo poo about improving security but I'd doubt they'd get to that resolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Hopefully the new engine will mean that the old cheats and exploits won't work anymore, but it's a moot point for me now. I've betrayed the brotherhood and got a ps4.

Not that I've played much pro clubs anyway but there's still that comment about them reworking the mode, so I'm hoping something changes.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

As we're 2 weeks out and because I can't be arsed to make a new thread, I've just changed some words on this one.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

Think I'm gonna get this on PC this time around, what's PC Parmos' drug policy?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Skyfire posted:

As we're 2 weeks out and because I can't be arsed to make a new thread, I've just changed some words on this one.

I'll be around probably a week or two after launch. Played the demo and just the new career thingy and improved manager made me change my mind. Also the changes to Pro Clubs seem to be really nice.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

black.lion posted:

Think I'm gonna get this on PC this time around, what's PC Parmos' drug policy?

Horse Tranquilizers and penicillin are pretty much required.

In other news, the recent "polish a turd" update to Origin has removed Chat rooms, so hosed if I know how we're going to organize games.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Y'all should get a discord maybe. It's what all the cool kids are doing.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

I know I'm new around here, but I made a discord channel:

https://discord.gg/dmySj

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Anything that stops me using Origin is a bonus in my book

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Is there a Fifa 17 thread on the forums?

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010
Yes, but not a 17 thread specifically for PC Parmos. You should join the discord channel https://discord.gg/zBqQfCF if you want to get in on the PC Parm.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Thought we were playing much better yesterday, getting used to 17's quirks and poo poo.

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I've scored more goals in this launch than on 15 and 16 combined. Finally having high str and weight pays off!

• Locked thread