Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

mclast posted:

I watched all of season one at a go last month, and the gangsters, Penguin, and Fish storylines were my favorites :shrug:

I'm along for the S2 ride so far, but I came out of season one caring a lot about the criminals and not at all about the cops.

I don't know. Watching Jim slowly compromise more and more while inadvertently bringing about the rise of many of Batman's crazier villains has been pretty amusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Madkal posted:

I love how easy it is for people to just waltz into GCPD central and shoot it up. Isn't that like the 4th time it has happened in over 2 seasons.

This part felt really off for me as well. Like I know yeah this is a TV show but having the main police station attacked and overrun numerous times over the space of a year should have resulted in at least some security changes.

Like why would anyone show up to work at all if there are armed psychos that can just waltz in every couple of weeks.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

And if anything they'll do Court of Owls over Ra's Al Ghul, because Ra's is locked up with Arrow, and I know DC is very strict about having its properties in multiple shows.

I remember reading an interview about the Court of Owls coming to Gotham and the show runner was all like, 'I can't say anything because that would spoil the mystery but who knows? It's something we will definitely consider looking at down the line to further the story.'

Which was hilarious to me because the guys running the Flash are all about trying to shove and grind through as many major storylines and characters possible before DC catches up and bans everything.

• Locked thread