Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

I can't tell you how happy I am that Fish is loving gone.

Crazybarbs is a far superior version to old Barbara, though still not super great or anything. I would not be mad if Harvey shot her or something.

Protojoker is awesome, and I like that he's channeling Nicholson rather than Ledger. The obvious blood-as-clown-makeup scene in ep 2 was pretty great.

I still think the Bruce/Alfred adventures are the best part of the show. Which is a surprise, I would not have expected to like young Bruce Wayne as much as I do. that kid is going to go on to do big things.

Digital Prophet fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Sep 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Crazybarb falls out the window: YESSSSSSSSSS-
Crazybarb somehow survives: -NNNNNnnnooooo

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

Oh good, Fish is back.

:bang:

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

Gonz posted:

Fish is back, and her special back-from-the-dead power is that she can trick people into bringing her delicious sandwiches.

If this was all she actually could do, It would be so much better. Just a steady stream of people bringing her sandwiches.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

tarlibone posted:

EVERYONE, OUT!!!!!

FADE IN

INT. THE BATCAVE

FISH stands before BATMAN, dressed in an outlandish costume made out of re-purposed green trash bags and glitter.

FISH
So, batman. I HAVE infiltrated your LAIR, and managed to REACH YOU. And now... Don't you want to MAKE me a SANDWICH?

BATMAN is at first angry, but as she touches him, the light drains from his eyes and he slowly starts to smile.

BATMAN
Y... yes, of course. A... A grilled cheese sandwich?

FISH laughs maniacally

FADE TO FULL SCREEN PHOTOGRAPH OF CHEESE SANDWICH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

I loving hate Fish, but I sort of dig the way they introduced the crazy goofy themed villains to the show's universe. It's the easy way out, but for TV it's acceptable.

edit:

I would like to reiterate how much I like the kid playing Bruce and how much I didn't expect to like the kid playing Bruce.

Digital Prophet fucked around with this message at 07:40 on May 24, 2016

• Locked thread