Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer
I snapped a picture of the Street View car in the spring/summer of 2014, and checked a couple weeks ago to find that they'd updated the images for that location. Checked back through my phone pictures from that time period, and found the picture I had taken of the Street View car, at just about the same moment that it took a picture of me.

Edit: There's also one a year or so older of the Trailblazer sitting outside my house, but I'm not going to post a picture of my house here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

IOwnCalculus posted:

It was :v:

Street view for an office I used to work out of used to have my Mazdaspeed3 clear as day since I parked it out near the edge of the lot near the street. Long since updated, at least twice by now.

You can click on the date in the upper left hand corner and view old versions of Street View images:

• Locked thread