Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should we do on the business trip
try to do a good job for the customer
spend all the company's money getting fat at various restaurants
kill yourself, OP
i'm gay
View Results

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I call the sofa bed!

Also can we watch mad max tonight? I think we should watch it then find a big empty (or full) parking lot and abuse our rental car insurance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Just one more reason to hate Lansing. Texas Roadhouse is the #16 best place to eat according to tripadvisor.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Doug posted:

I picked the movie, that means I get both arm rests.

Dude can we at least share one? I only need like the last 4-5 inched for my bony elbows

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Doug posted:

I'll concede the 4-5 inches for a box of sour patch kids.

deal, but we gotta stop at the grocery store on the way to the movies because gently caress their price structure

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Ehud posted:

bro you can post whatever you want about business trips itt

How is dinner tonight? Can i have your leftovers? I don't think our fridge is getting cold enough to keep it overnight. Can you also pick up a toothbrush from the front desk? I dropped mine in the toilet by accident.

• Locked thread