Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

C-Euro posted:

How do you gently caress up typing "Baltimore Ravens" so badly, I expect a mod to have better typing skills :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

defaultluser posted:

So my Ravens have managed to dig their way out of 0-16, but with Perriman completely out for the season with a glass knee, , and Steve Smith's broken ribs, we'll be lucky to win four more.

So can somebody please shine some light on my season? Is there perhaps an Ed Reed replacement in the 2016 draft we can suck hardcore for?

I'll even be gracious, and settle for a Troy Polamalu-caliber safety :D

We're getting owned downfield, and the corners can't shut down that end of the field on their own.

Hope you're ready for the Brown, Givens, and Waller experience.

It's crazy, we had no receiving options outside of SSS this year, even so him and the four guys after him all got hurt.

We are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

• Locked thread