Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Good job Raiders. gently caress the Ravens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

That acceleration :stare:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

TubeStank posted:

the bears arent' making GBS threads the bed. the bears are playing pretty much as advertised. their defense is a tire fire converting from a 4-3 to a 3-4 with nobody in the secondary. their offense currently is comprised of matt forte running into other players while wishing to be on literally any other team in the nfl. they have no special teams and have given up two (2) kick returns for touchdowns so far this year. the bears are literally the worst team in the league. the bucs have, somehow, a slightly stronger roster.

I think he meant the other teams making GBS threads the bed

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

we are all Bears fans for the next week

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Dexo posted:

"This dude keeps throwing us picks. why the gently caress would we hurt him."

Also this path only leads to disappointment.

I'm drinking REDD'S WICKED MANGO so i think i'm ready

• Locked thread