Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

Rookie: (Looks at the phone. It is a series of text messages to a guy named Steubs that is just the sentence "what the gently caress is small pox and why does my kid have it" typed over and over again)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
If the Lions go 0-16 again I'll put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger until it goes click :toxx::suicide::toxx:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Flikken posted:

Loaded or unloaded? This is important.

Gas-fueled and rocket-powered. christ almighty gently caress me

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Calvin's two QBs for the majority of his adult life: Matt Stafford and Reggie Ball.

Think about what he's done and how he's regarded and what he'd be like with even above-average QB play.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Friendly reminder that the Lions took a pass-catching TE that can't catch, Eric Ebron, one spot ahead of Odell Beckham, Jr., who would have been the Starscream to Calvin's Megatron.

Burn earth, salt, start over, etc.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
good lord you nerds when has accuracy ever been a requirement for a ballin'-rear end nickname?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Rather have him on the OL than anyone else right now.

• Locked thread