Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Reminder that the bears have never picked top 3 in the super bowl era (last two #4 overall picks were Benson and Dan Hampton) so this could be a historical year for the franchise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
A whole bunch of people thought the Bears could get 6 wins after they played the Packers tough, now that they've been shut out for the first time in a decade it's 0-16 time.

Realistically when Cutler+Jeffrey are back theyll win like 4 games and kill their pick.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
A lot of regular fans don't realize that Cutler is basically an identical QB to Eli, Flacco, Ryan and Dalton over their careers. Ryan's qb rating is higher than the others but they're all between 7.0 and 7.2 y/a, .8 to 1.1 int per game, 1.3 to 1.6 td per game. And that's with Dalton/Ryan having much superior #1 receivers to throw to.
http://www.pro-football-reference.c...n00&p6=DaltAn00

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Dexo posted:

No. When was this so I can laugh at you and tell you how wrong you are.

The game cutler got sacked 9 times in a half by the giants and was concussed and stayed in the game unable to understand what was happening

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Dexo posted:

Ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiioiit.

Scoopage: The Panthers have just agreed to a trade for Bears DE Jared Allen

Jay Glazer, and Brad Biggs.

Good, he was trash

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Tavarin posted:

:lol: The Bears pretty much have no decent members in their secondary.

Amos might not be terrible, but he's nothing special yet as a rookie.

Kyle fuller sure got coached into the ground, I don't get what happened to him

But same goes for guys like kalil on the Vikings

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Brock vereen cut

This is getting out of control

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

The Glumslinger posted:

Yeah, but his assistants seems cool and with us doing so badly, they probably won't get poached :buddy:

Thank god, because fangio is the real deal. Look at how well they played the packers with way less talent than the chiefs

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Trade Gould to Pittsburgh for a 1st

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
New thread title. This is why the bears can never pick top three in their history

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Hand Row posted:

I was so happy the Rams didn't let the Bears get Donald.

I convinced myself the rams wouldn't take another d lineman and was super pissed off and rightfully so it turns out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Dexo posted:

I don't complain about refs usually but that was the worst officiated game I have ever loving seen.

Like Scab Refs level.

Also gently caress John Fox and Gase.

I stopped paying attention after the bears took the 4th quarter lead, why are you mad at them?

• Locked thread