Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
adaz
Mar 7, 2009

The Browns and Raiders are in the mid 20s/mids teens since their last good one so 7 is pretty lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Intruder posted:

7 for the Texans would mean they waited 20 years :shrug:

Schaub wasn't bad until his mind broke!

I mean, there will be options next year both veterans (RGIII looms!) and draftable QBs. But man, wasting the prime years of JJ Watt's career

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Brannock posted:

Is there a worse roster in the NFL than the Bears?

Jaguars.

However it is closer than one would like

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

JT Jag posted:

(wiggles hand) Eeeeeh.

I was really about the same but a healthy Jay Cutler puts the bears over the edge I think.

Ouch.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

JT Jag posted:

If we're playing the "if x is healthy" game, 30% of the Jaguar's roster is injured right now

That's not a made up number btw, literally 30%.

Sure, but it's not so much a drop off between Jay Cutler to Blake Bortles as it's a plummet into an abyss of despair and sadness. Not something you want in the ~most important position~ in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

In terms of right now, even with the literally 30% injured I would definitely take the Jaguars over the Bears though.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Nail Rat posted:

Bort Bortles isn't Blaine Gabbert you know, and Jay Cutler isn't exactly All-Pro.

Bortles was the worst QB in the NFL last year and this year, statistically, is like the 5th worst. Cutler isn't all pro but he's definitely average to at his best above average.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Why do Jim Caldwell and Martin Mayhew still have jobs? I mean mayhew should've been fired after he lost both franchise cornerstones in the agency and Caldwell should never have been hired in the first place.

good lord Lions.

• Locked thread