Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

washington is the first winnable game for the bears imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

No way--they could beat Oakland, Minnesota, SF, Washington, or Tampa. Also don't underestimate Detroit's ability to piss away games late in the season so i'd put them on it too.

oakland is good now, as is minnesota. sf is a question mark, but the bears run defense is so bad that they could theoretically never pass the ball.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Dubious posted:

The Vikings will destroy the bears as they are a good football team

yes i agree

as will the raiders because they are good now too

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

"Good" is meaningless. Teams poo poo the bed. We're three games in. And sometimes bad teams play better for a week. Also plenty of 2-1 teams have turned out to be frauds. All of the teams I mentioned are within reach of the bears, maybe more.

the bears arent' making GBS threads the bed. the bears are playing pretty much as advertised. their defense is a tire fire converting from a 4-3 to a 3-4 with nobody in the secondary. their offense currently is comprised of matt forte running into other players while wishing to be on literally any other team in the nfl. they have no special teams and have given up two (2) kick returns for touchdowns so far this year. the bears are literally the worst team in the league. the bucs have, somehow, a slightly stronger roster.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

old dog child posted:

I think he meant the other teams making GBS threads the bed

right. we haven't seen the bears poo poo the bed yet is what i'm saying.

also

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

including a punt the bears only ran 3 offensive plays in seahawks territory.

granted the seahawks got a lucky call on the fumble but still.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

If Lacy is really hurt or reinjures the leg tonight, Packers should trade for Forte IMO

In fact, the rest of the NFC North should all pick up something at the Bears' Estate Sale

No we have one former bears player and that is enough

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

go lions i guess

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lmao if you don't think the packers are gonna lose in Detroit. Dunno why but away games on astroturf are kryptonite to rodgers

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Dexo posted:

Wasn't their last game against the Packers?

And didn't they almost win that game?

Yes.

No. It looked like they could after Rodgers went out after loving his calf up even more but Detroit was never in the lead all game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

gently caress the Cubs imo

White Sox own

• Locked thread