Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
If the Lions went 0-16 again I would drive into the Detroit river and never return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Metapod posted:

Where would you go?

Maybe float down to Ceder Point, ride the rides, try and forget about the Lions and existence in general.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

WoodrowSkillson posted:

the lions response to this has been beyond pathetic and this is shaping up to be one hell of a lovely season

On the other hand 90 year old Martha Ford has apparently been giving the league poo poo at the last few owners' meetings, which is an amusing image if nothing else.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
If the Lions went 2-14 but we swept the Packers I'd consider it the most successful season in years.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Petite Dinklage posted:

100% behind this

I would probably go on some kind of murderous rampage if this happened, not gonna lie.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Brannock posted:

Since 2010, the Lions are the only team in the NFL to spend three first- or second-round picks on running backs (Jahvid Best first round in 2010, Mikel Leshoure second round in ’11, Ameer Abdullah second round in ’15).

From 2010 to ’14, the Lions have finished 23rd, 29th, 23rd, 17th and 28th in rushing.

Four games into this season, they’re dead last with 47.0 yards per game and 2.7 yards per carry.

Time to look at the GM?

To be fair, Jahvid Best was great until his brain exploded.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Chris James 2 posted:

@ShaneNFL
#Lions beat writer: "Why did you kick a field goal down 28 points in the fourth quarter?" Caldwell: "We'd already thrown in the towel."

Burn Ford Field to the ground.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Regardless of your dumb references, the Lions already had a whole bunch of great-to-good receivers so there was no reason to take ODB in any case. Still shouldn't have taken Ebron, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I would gladly exchange a Lions win in Lambeau for a 1-15 season

• Locked thread