Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

commieB posted:

Too many cocky packers fans in here. I officially call on bad juju to prevent the packers from winning the super bowl this year.

The Packers likely won't win the Super Bowl because that's really hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
If you are a Packers + Brewers fan like many are, then you can surely loving understand why everyone hates us.

gently caress the Cardinals

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

GeneX posted:

No, the point is that the Packers are the St. Louis Cardinals of the NFL.

So the feelings, as a theoretical Brewers fan, that you have towards the "best fans in baseball", whose team "plays the right way"? That's how people see the packers and their goddamn insufferable fanbase+unending run of success.
Yeah, this is what I meant.

So when people say they hate the Packers and the troves of garbage fans, I get it, since I hate the St Louis Cardinals and theirs

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Huh?

• Locked thread