Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
the dumbest thing she said was giving Peyton Manning as an example of a QB that can run and pass

I mean, c'mon, Peyton can't pass anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Chris James 2 posted:

lol that anyone's still under the impression they could be saved

I'd say "someday, everyone will realize they won't see a Lions championship in their lifetime" but jesus christ. They had the best running back of all time and never even came close. They had the best receiver of all time and became the first team to go 0-16. Do they really need to also waste away the best quarterback of all time and the best coach of all time for people to comprehend this team is never achieving success?

idgi, why would Brady and Belchick go the Lions?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Chris James 2 posted:

Once they get 19-0, their only challenge left before retirement will be "Can we prove we can dominate on even the worst team?"

The answer will be a no, but it will lead to beautiful tantrum gifs, which will make it worthwhile

I wanna live in this universe

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
It was the fans, of course! This was found in a trash can outside Ford Field

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Knyteguy posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/detroitlions/comments/3omxap/i_am_caraun_reid_defensive_tackle_for_the_detroit/

"I am Caraun Reid, Defensive Tackle for the Detroit Lions. AMA."

Just started 5 minutes ago.

quote:

I love coming over there to play. I want to say something in British phrasing. Bloke. Whatever they say in Harry Potter.
owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
This Tight End, Mike. This Guy. Used to play basketball in college. He's a big, physical guy, he can go up and bring you down some of those rebounds. When he got drafted into the National Football League, Coach said "Hey, use those big hands of yours and catch some oblate spheroids at the Tight End Position." This kid is a big fan of anime, Mike. He taught me words like desu and hentai. We watched a film together, Mike. Called it Ghost. In. The. Shell. I learned some things, Mike. Get this, the mind exists on a plane outside the physical world. Your consciousness depends on your ability to question your own consciousness. I'm talking about. Robots. With Human. Souls. Mike. I'm talking about grappling with the nature of your own existence. What are you in that interstitial space between Man and Machine, Mike? Ha, I'll tell ya, tackling with that can be tougher than tackling this big Fullback. It is Fascinating Stuff. Mike.

Mike: And the pass is over to the fullback for a short gain, looks to be good enough for a First before he's brought down.

That was a very hentai Catch, Mike.

• Locked thread