Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE PACKERS IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE PACKERS DO YOU KNOW THE QUARTERBACK HAS A MUSTACHE IT'S TRUE HE SOMETIMES HAS A MUSTACHE HOW INCREDIBLE AND HILARIOUS HE ALSO HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE OFFENSIVE LINE THEY PLAY SETTLERS OF CATAN HOW ADORABLE THESE BIG STRONG FOOTBALL MEN PLAY A BOARD GAME INSTEAD OF TEARING APART LIVESTOCK FOR FUN THEY ALSO ENJOY MUSICAL MOVIES AND HAVE I GOT STARTED ON THE GUY WITH THE BLONDE HAIR WELL HE HAS BLONDE HAIR AND HE YELLS LIKE A COMPUTER GAME DEMON AFTER HE SACKS PEOPLE WHAT A WORLD

does Clay Matthews really yell "NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME" when he sacks someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread