Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TubeStank posted:

washington is the first winnable game for the bears imo

The bears will beat the rams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

Volkerball would you rather have Carr+Cooper or Teddy+Leonard?

Out of curiosity in this hypothetical world would the Raiders still have mack if they got teddy?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Acebuckeye13 posted:

If the Lions went 0-16 again I would drive into the Detroit river and never return

Where would you go?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Grozz Nuy posted:

Niners are sitting at 7th in the draft order and climbing. We're coming for you, Detroit.

If you think you can out suck the AFC South you're in for a surprise

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

If anything this plays to the favor of the 9ers, as the AFC south teams will cannibalize each other.

Nope only one of the teams will screw themselves out of good draft position

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE PACKERS IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE PACKERS DO YOU KNOW THE QUARTERBACK HAS A MUSTACHE IT'S TRUE HE SOMETIMES HAS A MUSTACHE HOW INCREDIBLE AND HILARIOUS HE ALSO HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE OFFENSIVE LINE THEY PLAY SETTLERS OF CATAN HOW ADORABLE THESE BIG STRONG FOOTBALL MEN PLAY A BOARD GAME INSTEAD OF TEARING APART LIVESTOCK FOR FUN THEY ALSO ENJOY MUSICAL MOVIES AND HAVE I GOT STARTED ON THE GUY WITH THE BLONDE HAIR WELL HE HAS BLONDE HAIR AND HE YELLS LIKE A COMPUTER GAME DEMON AFTER HE SACKS PEOPLE WHAT A WORLD

:frogon:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Magicpants posted:

This Tight End, Mike. This Guy. Used to play basketball in college. He's a big, physical guy, he can go up and bring you down some of those rebounds. When he got drafted into the National Football League, Coach said "Hey, use those big hands of yours and catch some oblate spheroids at the Tight End Position." This kid is a big fan of anime, Mike. He taught me words like desu and hentai. We watched a film together, Mike. Called it Ghost. In. The. Shell. I learned some things, Mike. Get this, the mind exists on a plane outside the physical world. Your consciousness depends on your ability to question your own consciousness. I'm talking about. Robots. With Human. Souls. Mike. I'm talking about grappling with the nature of your own existence. What are you in that interstitial space between Man and Machine, Mike? Ha, I'll tell ya, tackling with that can be tougher than tackling this big Fullback. It is Fascinating Stuff. Mike.

Mike: And the pass is over to the fullback for a short gain, looks to be good enough for a First before he's brought down.

That was a very hentai Catch, Mike.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Hizawk posted:

How soon everyone forgets about this:

"I'm really not sure where to even begin with Sunday's Detroit Lions game. It was one of the wildest, wackiest, outrageous games I've ever witnessed not just in football, but in sports in general. Just how crazy are we talking here? For starters, the Lions were down 41-27 with 1:16 left after the Tennessee Titans scored on a 72-yard fumble return for a touchdown (their fifth touchdown of 60 or more yards in this game). To make it even crazier, Shaun Hill entered the game for the first time at this point because of an injury to Matthew Stafford. Despite coming in cold, Hill led the Lions to two touchdowns in a span of 18 seconds to tie the game thanks to an onside kick and a Hail Mary to Titus Young on the final play of regulation.

All of this craziness resulted in the game going to overtime, where the Titans got a field goal and the Lions botched a fourth-and-one inside the Tennessee 10-yard line to end the game. The Titans managed to hang on to win by a score of 44-41 in a game that nobody will ever forget, especially the Lions considering they came back in miraculous fashion only to lose in the end."

A fourth and one where the Lions were specifically attempting to drive the Titans offsides, and the Lions all knew it, and the Dominic Roaila snapped the loving ball.

Blowing a huge lead does sound like the Titans

• Locked thread