Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Brother Bear was sitting right there, you doofuses. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Sid Luckman went to Columbia, winner of one bowl game and one Ivy League championship in its 145-year history.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Lions are a team without equal so far this season. :smug:

:ohdear:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Fenrir posted:

Eh, yeah... I don't have any real animosity there either anymore, but gently caress 'em anyway because they're in our division.

Exactly. The pity just makes it more depressing.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

They've gotta clean house at this point. Everyone except the defensive coaches.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Stafford was great at chucking the ball deep, and then they tried to turn him into a dink-and-dunker. It didn't work.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

@Justin_Rogers

Ameer Abdullah says he hasn't felt this bad since his friend died his junior season.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

adaz posted:

Why do Jim Caldwell and Martin Mayhew still have jobs? I mean mayhew should've been fired after he lost both franchise cornerstones in the agency and Caldwell should never have been hired in the first place.

good lord Lions.

Well, the defense is actually OK. I'd fire Mayhew for keeping Joe Lombardi and completely botching the right tackle position, but then again, Lombardi's scheme is completely unsuited for the linemen Mayhew's given him.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Mikel Leshoure looked good in college and was never injured, then immediately tore his Achilles in the pros and sucked afterwards. Mayhew's risky picks don't bother me as much as when he decides that the Lions are perfectly fine somewhere like, let's say, right tackle. But there is talent on the roster. It's shameful.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

:negative:

At least we might get to keep Austin.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

There was one Twitter observer who didn't like the Lombardi hire because the year Payton was suspended the Saints offense was bad. He was so right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Whew!

• Locked thread