Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dayvan Cowboy
Feb 11, 2014

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

Besides next week hosting Chicago and week 16 hosting SF, what do you all think their best chance of winning is? Those are obviously the easy picks (but really, I'm of the opinion that if they're going to lose, lose them all and secure a top draft pick). Not saying they should tank, I really don't believe in that, but God drat something has to change.

Honestly, I figure they'll win 4 out of the 6 remaining home games, the London game against Kansas City, and maybe an away game if something goes wrong for the other team during the season. I'm still convinced this will be just your Typical Lions-after-a-good-season Season. They'll win more games than you'd think at this point in the season, just to give the fans a fleeting sense of hope at the end, especially if they pull off some bullshit like win at Green Bay. They'll just fire Lombardi, most will think (or convince themselves) that will solve everything (it won't), cut to an 8-8 or 9-7 season next year because they get to play the AFC South, and the cycle goes on and on forever.

The Lions don't get to have an historically bad season; that'd result in too much of a net positive for the fans. Misery must continue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread