Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Brannock posted:

Is there a worse roster in the NFL than the Bears?

is there a worse coaching staff in the NFL than the Lions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014
Too many cocky packers fans in here. I officially call on bad juju to prevent the packers from winning the super bowl this year.

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Acebuckeye13 posted:

If the Lions went 2-14 but we swept the Packers I'd consider it the most successful season in years.

If calvin johnson died scoring the winning td at green bay i would feel proud knowing his soul would be carried off to Valhalla.

Although, that might mean he'd be playing for the Vikings next season...

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014
Guys

The lions might be a bad team

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Cruel and Unusual posted:

@Justin_Rogers

Ameer Abdullah says he hasn't felt this bad since his friend died his junior season.

Was his friend having an allergic reaction and ameer fumbled the epipen?

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014
bynes has been terrible this year, and he's the voice of the lockerroom?

fml
gently caress my lions

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

hifi posted:

https://twitter.com/kentsomers/status/653375687018082304

#azcardinals DE Cory Redding admitted he intentionally didn’t run over Stafford after INT. Saw no need for it.

what a gentleman

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

TheHoosier posted:

I don't know what Calvin Johnson did to deserve eternal football damnation but i'm sure he's gotta be wondering who he pissed off in a past life

He probably hit someone while driving to the NFL draft and just kept going. Stafford constantly appears to Calvin and says "thanks for the riiide"

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Grozz Nuy posted:

Yeah he had a couple of real bad concussions in college too so he was basically on borrowed time as soon as he was drafted

I miss you Jahvid :(

Don't feel bad for Jahvid. He probably never thinks about the lions anymore

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE PACKERS IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE PACKERS DO YOU KNOW THE QUARTERBACK HAS A MUSTACHE IT'S TRUE HE SOMETIMES HAS A MUSTACHE HOW INCREDIBLE AND HILARIOUS HE ALSO HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE OFFENSIVE LINE THEY PLAY SETTLERS OF CATAN HOW ADORABLE THESE BIG STRONG FOOTBALL MEN PLAY A BOARD GAME INSTEAD OF TEARING APART LIVESTOCK FOR FUN THEY ALSO ENJOY MUSICAL MOVIES AND HAVE I GOT STARTED ON THE GUY WITH THE BLONDE HAIR WELL HE HAS BLONDE HAIR AND HE YELLS LIKE A COMPUTER GAME DEMON AFTER HE SACKS PEOPLE WHAT A WORLD

This team sounds great. I would bet anyone who saw or heard about this team would love them!

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

I'm not sure even the Lions could lose that way.

That sounds like a challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Hizawk posted:

How soon everyone forgets about this:

"I'm really not sure where to even begin with Sunday's Detroit Lions game. It was one of the wildest, wackiest, outrageous games I've ever witnessed not just in football, but in sports in general. Just how crazy are we talking here? For starters, the Lions were down 41-27 with 1:16 left after the Tennessee Titans scored on a 72-yard fumble return for a touchdown (their fifth touchdown of 60 or more yards in this game). To make it even crazier, Shaun Hill entered the game for the first time at this point because of an injury to Matthew Stafford. Despite coming in cold, Hill led the Lions to two touchdowns in a span of 18 seconds to tie the game thanks to an onside kick and a Hail Mary to Titus Young on the final play of regulation.

All of this craziness resulted in the game going to overtime, where the Titans got a field goal and the Lions botched a fourth-and-one inside the Tennessee 10-yard line to end the game. The Titans managed to hang on to win by a score of 44-41 in a game that nobody will ever forget, especially the Lions considering they came back in miraculous fashion only to lose in the end."

A fourth and one where the Lions were specifically attempting to drive the Titans offsides, and the Lions all knew it, and the Dominic Roaila snapped the loving ball.

I didn't remember the game until you mentioned raiola

• Locked thread