Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beejay
Apr 7, 2002

hahaha, the Bears aren't going to go 0-16. They are really bad but not 0 wins bad. Keep in mind they still have 2 games each against the Vikings and Lions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Even if the Bears get a good draft pick I can't help but feel pretty hopeless about the future. Cutler sucks but he's our all time best QB by a mile. Forte will be gone soon. We have a good coaching staff but can they stick around long enough to survive the dire years ahead? Mehhhh

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Sorry, I'm actually a big Cutler fan and feel like we should keep him until we get someone who can take his job away through ability. I am not really sure why I said that. :(

If I could do that post over again I'd say "Everyone thinks Cutler sucks but he's the best QB we have ever had, and after he's gone we are probably hosed on the QB front for another 20 years, and he will be gone soon because people won't stop calling for his head."

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Elephanthead posted:

So is it possible for the Lions and Bears to both go 0-16 this year? The Lions play a lot of good teams.

I mean... 0-14-2 maybe.

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Lu Yan posted:

I want to be a Bears fan. I've genuinely enjoyed watching Bears games; watching as a Broncos fan, of course.

But what the gently caress Bears. You hired the Coach that poo poo Cutler on you. A Coach with a history of conflict with said poo poo. The Coach who's last team was Peyton Manning's Fantasy Football Head Coaching Experience - presented by DraftKings. A Coach who gets fired after 4 years of consecutive play-off appearances. I hope you're backing him up with a good GM, at least!

This is a why the gently caress not season. A WDGAF season. A legalized gambling season. gently caress this season, 0-16 for GOFF in 2016

Where'd you copy and paste this amazing bullshit from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Change title to Detroit please

• Locked thread