Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lt. Chips posted:

Watching Niners Bears is going to be like what I imagine hell is like.

Never forget Dorsey-Orton in a windstorm
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=241031003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Bears should shoot Jimmy Clausen out of a loving cannon.

Also, the Bears, who desperately want to get rid of Cutler and get a QB, find themselves tanking for a high pick in a year where there are no goof QBs in the draft, and they will certainly reach for some poo poo hackenberg-level quarterback and just continue to gently caress the team forever.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I can't imagine the Bears drafting a QB high then not getting on the Browns QB Bust Carousel for the next 20 years.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Sign Mike Kafka, you loving scrubs

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Emanuel Collective posted:

oh no turns out they let him loose in Bridgeport and now the south side Irish are demanding the Bears make this Notre Dame icon their franchise QB

It is funny that Chicago Notre Dame people have been simultaneously inflicted with Jimmy Clausen and Jeff Samardzija.

That's why you follow Chicago's Big Ten Team, wildcats bitch

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bears are going to end up with a McCown next season. Off-season is looking pretty McCownish.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I hope the Bears draft a guy and sit him behind Cutler for a year to benefit from his veteran leadership.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rookie: Hi I'm Christian Hackenberg. I'm a huge fan and I'm hoping I can pick your brain and talk about seeing defenses and throwing backbreaking interceptions at the pro level.

Cutler: (Texts)

Rookie: You know I've been looking at the playbook all summer, but Coach Fox said there's some concepts here that I should ask you about. Got a few moments to go over things?

Cutler: (Continues texting)

Rookie: What was it like adjusting to the speed of the game as a rookie over in Denver? I've heard that something--

Cutler: (Cuts him off). Here, this is everything you need. (Hands him phone and walks away.)

Rookie: (Looks at the phone. It is a series of text messages to a guy named Steubs that is just the sentence "who is this rear end in a top hat" typed over and over again)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

haljordan posted:

At this rate McCown will have played for every NFL team by mid October.

There's a Third McCown

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

js86 posted:

Meanwhile in Baltimore, Marc Trestman is doing to Joe Flacco what he did to Jay Cutler. That man really is a QB guru.

he is if you are A McCown

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

What if it turns out Trestman's only skill is as a McCown whisperer and he is capable of getting a McCown to be the best McCown possible, so you know if you have Trestman you get a quarterback playing as well as he possibly can BUT you can only sign a McCown.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ArgaWarga posted:

I think Fangio is p good but on the other hand

That was basically the Mel Tucker defense every play.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

Even if we lose tonight AND to Cleveland next week, in a few weeks we will get the Chargers, Jaguars, and Rams in three consecutive home games. I highly doubt we would lose them all.

I've had it with your Mr. Sunshine homer bullshit, Kawalimus, get your head out of the clouds.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

warcrimes posted:

It would be awesome if you guys get Goff

i want to get goff

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Cutty's in baby. Lets do this poo poo.

good, get hosed you dumb babyhead useless notredame pickle rear end in a top hat.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Remember what happened last time Cutty played on an injured leg. Suh came in and killed him again. Only this time we don't have a McCown to throw at the situation.

Anyone But Clausen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

All of Chicago rallies around its hero quarterback, bravely coming back from injury to lead the Bears to victory against the feared Oakland Raiders.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Jay Cutler owns. This is no longer a Jay Cutler Slander zone.

:agreed: if you're not with Cutler you should

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

I love this shittty loving team and all of it's weird players.

this is a very likable poo poo bears team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Acebuckeye13 posted:

If the Lions went 0-16 again I would drive into the Detroit river and never return

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE PACKERS IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE PACKERS DO YOU KNOW THE QUARTERBACK HAS A MUSTACHE IT'S TRUE HE SOMETIMES HAS A MUSTACHE HOW INCREDIBLE AND HILARIOUS HE ALSO HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE OFFENSIVE LINE THEY PLAY SETTLERS OF CATAN HOW ADORABLE THESE BIG STRONG FOOTBALL MEN PLAY A BOARD GAME INSTEAD OF TEARING APART LIVESTOCK FOR FUN THEY ALSO ENJOY MUSICAL MOVIES AND HAVE I GOT STARTED ON THE GUY WITH THE BLONDE HAIR WELL HE HAS BLONDE HAIR AND HE YELLS LIKE A COMPUTER GAME DEMON AFTER HE SACKS PEOPLE WHAT A WORLD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bears are the worst defense i've ever seen

• Locked thread