Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

indigi posted:

posting on the page that's the same number of losses the Lions will suffer in 2015

They lost to the Cowboys in 2015 and some preseason games so this does not check out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rjmccall posted:

Can you believe the nerve of this elderly woman to not cede all control over the billion dollar organization that she owns to her son, who has extensive other responsibilities and who has admittedly shown very poor judgment when put in a similar position in the past? Surely this elderly woman is the source of our problems.

90 year olds are notoriously good at doing new jobs because they're already rich

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Neodoomium posted:

By the end of the 0-16 season I had progressed beyond wanting them to go 0-16 to just simply not caring about them anymore.

And now that they're a legit threat to do it again I'm just happy I have NFL Red Zone so I'm only subjected to them being aggressively lovely for like 5 minutes tops.

I spent several hundred dollars and waking up at 9 am to watch that 0-16 season from Vancouver, BC. My alternative was watching the Raiders or Chargers. I forget whoever KT-LA showed. That was a really depressing football season. That was also the year the Pistons traded for Iverson.

• Locked thread