Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Intruder posted:

Thread title updated

Have ye no faith in Jimmy Clausen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Crossposting

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

GNU Order posted:

FUN THREAD CHALLENGE

try to name a single player on the bears defense without looking it up

Jared Allen :smug:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah that's about the only one I can come up with.

Man even after cheating no one jumps out at me as someone I should have remembered.

I thought they had that horseshit safety Chris Conte on the team but I guess not

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

If Lacy is really hurt or reinjures the leg tonight, Packers should trade for Forte IMO

In fact, the rest of the NFC North should all pick up something at the Bears' Estate Sale

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Darth Brooks posted:

If you brought Vince Lombardi back, in three seasons he would begin winning divisions titles.

Imagine if you replaced Philbin with Zombie Lombardi

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Dattserberg posted:

http://cbsloc.al/1LgiTaC

A good response from Mike Valenti on the organizations handling of the situation.

Counterpoint: gently caress ever morning zoo show

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Fenrir posted:

I'm fine with that, because gently caress the Lions.

Making fun of the Lions just seems like piling on, though. I've never been able to hold any true animosity, especially since Suh left

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Acebuckeye13 posted:

If the Lions went 2-14 but we swept the Packers I'd consider it the most successful season in years.

Stop stealing the Bears' wish

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

The Glumslinger posted:

Give them both someone they deserve

Bip Roberts posted:

Rodgers 2 Megatron.

100% behind this

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Is it every NFC North Team's dream to sweep the Packers, even if it means they go 2-14?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

I wouldn't go that far but we all hate Green Bay.

I can't put into words how loathesome Green Bay and their fans are.

Sorry :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE PACKERS IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE PACKERS DO YOU KNOW THE QUARTERBACK HAS A MUSTACHE IT'S TRUE HE SOMETIMES HAS A MUSTACHE HOW INCREDIBLE AND HILARIOUS HE ALSO HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE OFFENSIVE LINE THEY PLAY SETTLERS OF CATAN HOW ADORABLE THESE BIG STRONG FOOTBALL MEN PLAY A BOARD GAME INSTEAD OF TEARING APART LIVESTOCK FOR FUN THEY ALSO ENJOY MUSICAL MOVIES AND HAVE I GOT STARTED ON THE GUY WITH THE BLONDE HAIR WELL HE HAS BLONDE HAIR AND HE YELLS LIKE A COMPUTER GAME DEMON AFTER HE SACKS PEOPLE WHAT A WORLD

did u know

that the linemen play a nerd board game

• Locked thread