Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Sup guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

If the saints can't manage to win tonight, I don't see how they could win at all this season.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

C-Euro posted:

If they blow it next week at home against Chicago I think there's a very real chance that they go winless. Caldwell and Lombardi have no idea what they're doing and I wouldn't be surprised if players have started checking out for the season. If Chicago beats them on their own turf then they'll definitely start checking out and the current regime won't be able to get them back. At this point I'd say their only winnable games are Chicago next week and hosting SF in Week 16. Saints fans would have you think otherwise but I don't think this Detroit team can win in NO. They even lost a winnable game through a freak accident that maybes comes up once in an entire season across all teams, just like in 2008!

I know I've been crowing about how I knew long before this season that Detroit's window was closed, and how no one should have any expectations for them this year, but even so they have looked completely awful. I'm honestly surprised at how far they've fallen but I know I shouldn't be.

You're not going 0-16 this year. The Saints can lose to anyone.

• Locked thread