Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Kingtheninja posted:

Oh man, yeah definitely gonna try and track this down. It's not on any platforms?

The only platform that picked it up streams exclusively to the SEA market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The way Bravern talks is just too extra, especially the way it gushes over Isami. Year of the mecha yaoi indeed

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah in nonmecha anime there's a character in The Eminence in Shadow who's chuuni as hell despite having actual cursed blood. It's all about attitude.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I like Bravern's mix of gritty realism and super robot shenanigans, the victories feel earned and Isami and Smith's personal journeys in a world turned upside down are helped by the fifty foot tall gleaming metal Colossus with his own diagetic theme music.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Arc Hammer posted:

I should watch Overman King Gainer. Tomino and Okouchi collaborating sounds like it could be crazy.

It's the good kind of crazy.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Considering they carved out an exception for those two in Japan specifically I'm going to say no. Harmony Gold claims a stranglehold on those two properties specifically and won't let Big West use them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Isn't that because of Hulu though?