Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i couldn't get through the first episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
e7 has this strange fixation on telling its audience that they were wrong to ever like e7. by contrast, logos is simply very boring.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there is one thing i think we can all agree on: mugen punch is totally fuckin' rad.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EswyOm-DCKg, probably

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mirage lost, sort of. but it's a bit of a stretch to say she was ever in the running.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gaogaigar really does a lot with monster of the week plots. gaogaigar itself hardly has any attacks or weapons and almost always wins in 2-3 moves, so the episodes are about getting it in place to fight.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno, it's possible japan itself would be different if gundam never existed. it's a huge, beloved multimedia franchise whose main message was always that war is bad.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, you'd know about dogshit takes so i guess i'll take your word for it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
huh, that is definitely not the sort of design i'd guess from that name.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gainer is a perfectly good show but the op is still the best thing about it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there's a relatively narrow range of temperature and atmospheric pressure that humans can withstand without passing out or dying. some level of environment control would be a necessity.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
armageddon's a great spectacle but it is also completely incoherent.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
just read the ones by ishikawa (and nagai, for the first series), in order. there are a bunch of other getter manga, some of which are adaptations of the same shows. some of them are real weird. but none of them are really any good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one of my favorite bits in frontier is how fire bomber is now dad rock

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
at least 30% of the appeal of scopedogs is their movement sfx.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aquarion and evol might have had some extremely questionable positions on just about every subject they covered, but at least they weren't boring like logos.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think the main relationship really worked at all. he just acted like he was her dad 99% of the time.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a dijeh's rear end contains many things.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
basically anything except buddy complex. that one's a total dud.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i still think it was weird having an abbreviated version of cross ange going on in a story where wataru is the protagonist.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
pretty deece, but nothing amazing.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think shin great is any more likely now than it was when shin mazinger first came out and flopped hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
....why?