Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!

AradoBalanga posted:

To elaborate on this, Doctor Hell is not portrayed as his usual scrawny appearance in Zero. No, Zero's version of Doctor Hell is buff as gently caress:

Like, this version of Doctor Hell could theoretically bench-press the entire human cast of Mazinger Z on one hand.

Dr. Hellck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Kuromukuro was really good guys. Thanks for the recommendation.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

If she ever just fires one missile it's because it's mega gently caress off huge. Basically she's the best.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Back Arrow was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see my boys Shu Bi and Bit Namital in some SRW game doing the most insane bullshit.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I started watching Galactic Cyclone Braiger and it's honestly really enjoyable. I might only be one for three on watching shows because I liked them in SRW (Dancouga, Layzner), but hey, it's a start. The music is really good, the characters bounce off of each other in a fun way, and I think that having that fun aspect makes dealing with the darker subject material a lot easier to handle. Because whoo baby, I guess war crimes are in style in the wild 22nd century. And of course, that OP loving slaps and I never skip it.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Willo567 posted:

My favorite episode is the one where the two tag along kidsget revenge on the guy who killed their parents. Especially when he begs for mercy, then tries to shoot them but is stopped by Kidd, and the kids shooting the fucker while the girl shouts "No more mercy!"

Just got to that episode, and yeah, there's some really good stuff in there! I love these J9 dorks, Yay!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Disregard.

Logicblade fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Feb 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

So there is. Whoopsie.