Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Someone said in Mumble last night that it's possible to disable the opening cinematics when you launch the game, anybody know how?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Ah, thanks.

If anybody wants to play on PC, I'll be on for a few hours, add Keshik_ on Uplay. I'm also in mumble.

Keshik fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Nov 28, 2015

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I just had the best match I've played so far, 9 kills, total shutout of the opfor...

But I didn't get any renown. What the hell?

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

A bunch of us have been playing in Mumble the past couple hours, if anybody wants to join in just hop into Mumble.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I am goddamn terrible with the shields, someone advise me.

I was just on Montagne and had a perfect opportunity to kill a guy, I broke a window and he came over to fix it, I started shooting him but my mag went dry and I couldn't reload without lowering my shield, he wasn't dead because I didn't aim down the sights because that would have lowered my shield, he ended up chasing me outside as I backed away and he killed me.

How do I shield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Rainbow Six Siege: "Breaching now- AGHH THEY'RE ALL IN HERE"

• Locked thread