Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7PwGj_EvWM

parrot girl is cute too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

There was a mynah bird at the one guy's food stall near where I worked in Thailand that would say little bits of Buddhist scripture.

That's adorable

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

City of Tampa posted:

years ago I sat in a parking lot waiting for somebody and watched a peacock gently caress up the paint of a shiny black car because it was fighting it's reflection, you could see the tiny dings it was leaving behind it was awesome.

peacocks roam wild near you? thatd be the coolest pest species

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Tendai posted:

this is not true

Peacocks are the most annoying screaming shitbirds. Parrots scream but at least they're smart too, peacocks don't even have that, they're just shrieking retards.

i had no idea but arent almost all birds shrieking lunatics? except for the rare philosopher cockatoo or whatnot

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Onkel Hedwig posted:

You mean how a cat can use its tail as a propeller? I don't know man.

Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Frog Act posted:

this thread is fantastic but now youtube thinks i'm some kind of extreme bird fan

hahaha yeah same.

• Locked thread