Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bored posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dWw9GLcOeA

What about smart birds doing kickin' rad poo poo for fun?

that's horrifying.

I went to a zoo once that had a Cassowary. There was some lady there trying to tell me about cassowaries, but she didn't actually know much about them. I have a feeling she was just some random person who decided to come to the zoo with a laminated fact sheet, since it wasn't formatted or anything. I asked her about their penchant for disembowling people, and she just pointed to the spot on her printout that listed the claw size.

My ex and I stood there watching the cassowary patrol around its habitat, radiating hate the whole time. The bird radiated hate, I mean, not my ex or myself. Anyway, at the end of its loop, it looked straight at us, then let loose a massive splash of bird diarrhea.

There's only one known case of a cassowary killing a human, and in that case the bird got lucky severing some kid's artery with a kick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zzulu posted:

grab the goose by the goose and just throw it away

Seriously, geese are domesticated, hollow boned pussies. Your grandma likely spent her mornings leisurely holding a goose by the neck and force feeding it with dough balls. lol at anybody afraid of these weak rear end birds.

• Locked thread