Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Bird didnt die, its totally just going om nom nom in the last frame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Cowman posted:

That monkey is such an rear end in a top hat. It shoved a couple animals off the table and then started beating up that puppy. Fantastic video.

Monkeys are diseased hostile animals in general. I'd rather be in a room with a wild gorilla than a wild monkey.

Bonobo's, on the other hand, inherited all of the monkey's non-rear end in a top hat genes.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
How smart are domesticated pigeons? My narcissism demands that I only own pets smart enough to be able to love me and choose to stay with me because im so awesome

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
cock dominates pussy, refuses to give up its thick protein treats

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
one little secret to getting perfect teeth; dentists and earthworms HATE her!

• Locked thread