Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Fived, I hope you win the good thread contest we don't have anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

The Brown Menace posted:

parrots and similar fruity-rear end gaybirds are really good because they do tons of crazy things, the downsides are they are loud as poo poo and they permanently have a facial expression like they are utterly aghast and horrified at the concept of life

Truly perfect in every way

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Improbable Lobster posted:

My mom's conure does that a lot. He loves crawling into tight spaces like the sleeve of my shirt or the couch cushions.

Lol, I just wanted to quote this gif again

Also we had birds in my house growing up, and most of them loving loved burrowing into blankets and towels and couch cushions and whatever. Birds are awesome

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Robo Reagan posted:

Their coloring makes it look like someone took some markers to them I guess they're tropical?

why's every tropic/jungle bird super bright? does it help that much with camo or do they have enough trees to hide in?

Rainforest parrots like bright colors and live high up in the trees so they attract mates by being prettier and don't have to deal with ground based predators. That's probably why even though we only started capturing them relatively recently they're pretty chill and mostly just want to hang out and eat birdseed and dance to pop music

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

SmokaDustbowl posted:

birds can gently caress off

Get the gently caress out of here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

really wanna know the process involved in training a parrot to pull a particular tooth

Parrots loving love picking at teeth, I guess once it felt a loose tooth in there it went hog wild

• Locked thread